Friday, November 11, 2011

Flying Cameras?

Does anyone have a good, cheap digital camera suggestion? SO many things I wanted to post photos of and the batteries are gone again on the shoppe camera. If seems that I need to replace them almost every time I use it. Nearly threw it across the room because of course I don't have spares here.

I have the embroidery finished on Beautiful Valley, the Block of the Month for 2012. I wanted to show you but the camera wont even eke out enough battery power to take a single photo this morning. You'll just have to see it when you visit for the Redwork Demo tomorrow at 11 am. The pattern sheet and demo are both free, the materials pack is $3.00 -- still a bargain. While you are here you can also see the 14 blocks for the Bicentennial Quilt for Red Hook. ( another thing I want to photograph!) We had a sewing day yesterday and got all of them trimmed, and sashed. They are looking great, now we hope to get them put together during the next week or so.

I want to remind you that the Quilt as you Go Placemat workshop is this coming Thursday. If you are planning on attending please be sure you let us know and check the supply list on the workshop tab. There is some pre cutting needed so that we can get right to the meat of the workshop.

Don't forget to Thank a Veteran today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let us know what you think.