Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween

The trick or treaters from the local nursery school have begun arriving. I will be spending the next few days immersed in candy, costumes and black and orange. Halloween is fun, a time to let your hair down and enjoy a few moments of child-like pretending, and if there is some candy corn thrown in I am really happy. Tomorrow, there is a parade here in town for the kids to march, and trick or treat. I hope I can find the Witch hat I made a few years back from that stunning batik. I bet my daughter knows where it is.

Halloween also means that we are ready for a new Red Work Ornament. Tuesday it becomes available. This free project sheet is my annual Thank you to my loyal customers and all who shop here. If you are joining us for Handstitchers Club on Tuesday you can pick up yours then.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let us know what you think.